Developed to help educate owners with bitesize chunks of evidence based information to help understand what osteoarthritis is and - in addition to advice from your vet - what lifestyle management decisions, including diet, can help dogs feel and move better. Most are free and many have instant benefits.
Untreated arthritis can be a painful condition that affects dogs young & old. But age isn't a disease and dogs don't have to suffer or miss out. Small, and often free, lifestyle adjustments can ensure a good quality of life.
What You Will Learn
- What Osteoarthritis is
- What are the signs
- What to look for in movement & behaviour
- Is my dog in pain?
- What owners can do to help identify, slow progression and manage osteoarthritis
- Simple, easy, low cost/free advice & recommendations
- Create a safe environment for your dog
- Reduce pain levels
- Reduce the chance of your dog hurting themselves
- Potentially save money on vet bills
- Boost your dogs wellbeing
- Give your dog the best chance of a happy and healthy life
- Some tips deliver almost instant benefits
- This ebook isn't a replacement for vet consultations or physiotherapy sessions.
Who is This For?
- Dog Owners who want to know where to start to help their dogs
- Relevant for dogs of all age and breeds
- Dogs of any age can develop osteoarthritis even at just a few months old.
- If your dog hasn't been diagnosed or appear to be affected with osteoarthritis, lifestyle management can help delay the progression.
What You Will Receive
- An Owners Guide - Help Your Dog with Osteoarthritis - Lifestyle Management Tips Ebook.
- Evidence based expert advice - Qualified in Canine Nutrition, Physiotherapy & Massage for Dogs
- Easy to implement tips - backed up by research that they are effective.
- All the information you need in one place
- Sent by email as PDF Document
- Can be viewed on any device
- Lifetime access
What You Will Receive An Owners Guide - Help Your Dog with Osteoarthritis - Lifestyle Management Tips Ebook. Evidence based expert advice - Qualified in Canine Nutrition, Physiotherapy & Massage for Dogs Easy to implement tips - backed up by research that they are effective. All the information you need in one place Sent by email as PDF Document Can be viewed on any device Lifetime access